The Alma Harmony XL medical and cosmetic laser system provides a wide range of robust, effective, and patient-friendly treatments through its 20 distinct laser, light-based, and ultrasound technologies. As such, whether you have a health spa, cosmetic laser center, or clinic, the Harmony XL allows laser treatments for multiple indications without the need to invest in multiple treatment systems.
The Alma Harmony XL’s flexibility covers over 65 FDA-cleared medical indications, and it features three distinct laser types, including:
- ClearLift with Fractional Q-Switched Nd:YAG Laser — For skin rejuvenation, pigmented lesions, multi-colored tattoo removal, and more.
- iPixel Er:YAG 2940 Laser — For skin resurfacing treatments.
- Cooled LP Nd:YAG 1064 Laser — For vascular lesions and deep veins.
The Harmony XL cosmetic laser is also designed for the following treatments:
- Deep dermal heating
- Facial wrinkles
- Fractionated skin treatment
- Leg veins
- Nail fungus
- Pigmented Lesions
- Permanent Hair Reduction
- Tattoo removal
- Vascular and pigmented lesions
- Virtually painless hair removal
Furthermore, the Harmony XL includes several light-based and ultrasound technologies for a comprehensive array of painless, yet highly effective treatments.
From an operator POV, this multi-application system utilizes plug and play software for easy, intuitive performance. With no need for disposables, the Alma Harmony XL also seeks to maximize profit for your clinic, spa, or cosmetic laser center.
Alma Harmony XL Review
“I used to tell my IPL patients that they required a minimum of five sessions. But now, with the Harmony system, I tell them they need three to five sessions, generally four weeks apart. Particularly with pigmented lesions on the hands, face and chest, you can achieve 80% to 90% clearance with three sessions. Patients love it. There is not one patient who prefers my older IPL system. The new system is also extremely economical.” – Madeline Krauss, M.D.
Alma Harmony XL Main Features
- Multi-Application Platform
- Clinically proven in extensive clinical studies
- Over 65 FDA-cleared indications
- Extendible and Upgradeable
- Plug & Play Software
- No Disposables
- ClearLift with Fractional Q-Switched Nd:YAG Laser
- iPixel Er:YAG 2940
- Cooled LP Nd:YAG 1064 Laser
- Near Infrared Technology
- IN-Motion technology
- Expandable platform technology
- High output energy
- Dimensions: 15.7″ x 21.7″ x 48.5″
- Weight: 133 lbs.
- Power supply: 100-120 VAC, 5 A, 50/60 Hz or 220-240 VAC, 2.5 A, 50/60 Hz
Alma Harmony XL Video Spotlight
The Alma Harmony XL serves as your ultimate, no-other-system-needed cosmetic and medical laser. With a broad range of applications, you can easily seek out new customers; state-of-the-art performance ensures that those customers keep returning for their effective and painless laser treatments.
And by ordering a new or used Alma Harmony XL laser from Medshare Laser, you can take advantage of our 100% customer satisfaction guarantee. So, what have you got to lose? To give your clinic or spa one of the top-rated cosmetic lasers on the market, call Medshare Laser today at 888-617-7870 or use the form below.