The Lumenis M22 is one of the most versatile multi-application platforms available from the Lumenis line of cosmetic and aesthetic medicine lasers. In fact, the multi-platform can treat over 30 skin conditions while still providing industry-leading laser hair removal.
The Lumenis M22 includes four technologies in one modular system, designed to help your practice grow and adapt to future applications as they emerge. These four technologies include:
- Universal Intense Pulsed Light (IPL)
- Optimal pulse technology for photorejuvenation
- Single handpiece with changeable filters and lightguides
- Fractional, non-ablative system with CoolScan scanner
- Ideal for skin resurfacing
- Multi-Spot Nd:YAG
- Multiple Sequential Pulsing (MSP)
- Ideal for treating leg veins and vascular lesions
- Q-switched Nd:YAG
- Homogenous beam profile for optimal safety and efficacy
- Ideal for treating pigmented lesions, dark tattoo removal, and other combination treatments
The modular capabilities of the M22 laser allow add-as-you-need treatment expansions, and with streamlined simplicity, this system’s laser operation is simple from start-up through actual use. As a tabletop device, the M22 is also quite portable, allowing you to move this system from exam room to exam room with relative ease.
Lumenis M22 Review
“As a dermatologist, I’m always looking for laser treatments that strike the right balance between efficacy and patient comfort. With ResurFX, we have a solution that improves facial and body skin tone and texture with minimal discomfort and downtime.” – Arielle N. B. Kauvar, MD
Lumenis M22 Main Features
- Laser type: IPL and Nd:YAG
- Wavelength: 515-1200 nm
- Spot size: 2 mm x 4 mm up to 8 mm x 15 mm
- Continuous contact cooling
- Dimensions: 17.32” x 19.88” x 18.5”
- Weight: 88 lbs.
- Universal power supply
Lumenis M22 Video Spotlight
The Lumenis M22 remains as a one-stop-shop laser system optimized for the widest range of laser applications. And although this multiple-technology laser system is designed for treating over 30 skin conditions, its laser hair removal applications are second-to-none.
To add the Lumenis M22 laser system to your dermatology clinic or cosmetic laser center, you can find both new and pre-owned models with Medshare Laser. With a 100% customer satisfaction guarantee, you can also enjoy a no-risk shopping experience. Call Medshare Laser today at 888-685-3081 or use the form below to ask about pricing or for general information about the acclaimed M22 laser.