The Rohrer Aesthetics Spectrum Laser/IPL system is a versatile, multi-platform work station that can be used for a variety of cosmetic procedures. This powerful 5-in-1 system delivers 4 different lasers and IPL in one convenient platform. With low maintenance costs and easy portability, the Spectrum Laser/IPL is a smart option for busy cosmetic practices with more than one location and for physicians who want to share a powerful system among multiple users.
With the Spectrum Laser/IPL system, you can offer the following treatments to your patients:
- Removal of pigmented lesions
- Vascular reduction
- Skin resurfacing
- Acne treatment
- Tattoo removal
- Hair removal
The Spectrum’s multi-purpose design and powerful features makes it possible to deliver the most popular cosmetic procedures without having to invest in multiple systems. Built with the most reliable and advanced technologies from Rohrer Aesthetics, the Spectrum is proven leader in the cosmetic industry.
Rohrer Aesthetics Spectrum Features:
- Intense Pulsed Light (IPL)
- Includes 4 filters for non-ablative procedures, including hair removal, acne reduction and removal of vascular and pigmented lesions.
- Erbium YAG laser
- Safely removes surface-pigmentation and mild to moderate fine lines and wrinkles on the face, hands, neck and chest
- Delivers effective treatment with minimal downtime
- 810-DIODE laser
- Features a large spot size, built in contact cooling and a hertz rate of up to 10 pulses per second for effective hair removal
- Q-Switched YAG/KTP
- The laser of choice in tattoo removal for over 20 years
- Dual wavelengths (1064nm/532nm) for removal of a wide variety of tattoo pigments
- Long Pulsed YAG
- Heats and damages blood vessels, allowing them to collapse
- Also removes other vascular lesions, including cherry angioma
The Rohrer Aesthetics Spectrum is a powerful and versatile laser that is ideal for a wide range of applications. And with the used Rohrer Aesthetics Spectrum systems available through Medshare Laser, you automatically receive our 100% customer satisfaction guarantee. From skin rejuvenation to vascular reduction, you can enjoy this laser in your clinic or salon at no-risk to you.
If you have questions about our new and used Rohrer Aesthetics Spectrum Laser/IPL Systems, please contact us via the form below or contact our customer service representatives at 888-617-7870.
NOTE: Med Share Laser is not a distributor of Rohrer, we market and sell used equipment we come across in the market.