SharpLight Technologies presents the Rapid Vanish, an advanced dual technology device which enables practices to treat a wide variety of vascular lesions. The Rapid Vanish features dynamic pulse control (DPC) and LP ND:Yag 1064 laser, giving clinicians the flexibility to treat a multitude of conditions, including varicose veins, spider veins, erythema, rosacea and broken capillaries.
- The Rapid Vanish provides deep treatment for removal of varicose veins. The LP 1064nm laser allows the clinician to reach into the deeper layers of the dermis for effective removal of varicose veins.
- The Rapid Vanish delivers safe and effective treatments for the entire body. The treatments are gentle and pain-free, making it safe for use on any part of the body, including the face.
- Easy treatment of superficial lesions. DPC Technology is one of the best available methods for treating surface lesions such as broken capillaries.
- Deep treatment for the removal of varicose veins. The LP 1064nm laser allows the clinician to reach into the deeper layers of the dermis for effective removal of varicose veins.
- Rapidly expand your service offerings with just one device. The Rapid Vanish, being a dual technology product, provides a wide range of treatments. It is ideal for existing practices that want to expand, and newer practices that want to gradually start offering services.
VP² Dual Vascular & Pigmented Lesions
VP² handpiece uses pulses of intense light to eliminate and/or lighten pigmented and vascular lesions. This treatment is a fast, non-invasive producedure suitable for small and large facial areas as well as some body areas.
Application: Vascular & Pigmented Lesions
Technology: IPL + DPC
Handpiece: MaxVP2 535-680/860-1200nm
Energy J/ cm²: up to 30
Pulsewidth (sec): 10-12-15-20-25
Spot size: 1.5 cm2
MaxLP Nd: YAG 1064 Vein Removal
Application: Vein Removal
Handpiece: Max LP nd:YAG 1064
Energy J/ cm²: 30-450
Pulsewidth (sec): 10, 40, 60, 100
Spot size: 2, 3, 4, 6