As one of the only devices using capacitive coupling monopolar radiofrequency (RF), the Solta Medical Thermage ThermaCool NXT is designed to tighten and contour the skin. Your patients can expect beautiful, smooth skin rejuvenation that seems to take years off their appearance. This is because the Thermage ThermaCool NXT strengthens collagen in your skin for a smooth, youthful look.
Some of this system’s applications include:
- Skin tightening and contouring
- Stimulating collagen production
- Jowl, wrinkle and fine line reduction
- Temporary cellulite reduction
- Postpartum stretch mark elimination
- Love handle minimization
Because this cosmetic system uses RF as opposed to light, its laser treatments are safe and effective on all skin types. Moreover, treatment results are immediate, and after a single therapy session, the treatment contributes to a positive change that lasts for at least six months.
The Thermage ThermaCool has been proven to be effective for the following areas:
- The eyes – treating the upper and lower eyelids to make you look more youthful and rested
- The face – treating everything from “turkey neck” to sagging skin, smoothing fine lines and wrinkles
- The body – treating loose cellulite on every part of the body, achieving a smooth appearance
Laser treatments with the Thermage ThermaCool NXT are non-invasive and clinically proven to be safe, and patients suffer little to no downtime and few side effects, if any. Patients often require only one treatment session lasting 20 minutes to two hours.
Solta Medical Thermage ThermaCool NXT Review
Solta Medical Thermage ThermaCool NXT Main Features
- Ergonomic handpiece
- Integrated cooling technology
- Non-invasive and clinically proven to be safe
- Minimal downtime for patients
- Laser Type: mono-polar, capacitively coupled radiofrequency
- Generator: High Powered Pentium-based RF generator
- Energy: 400 Watts at 6 MHz (6.78 MHz) frequency
Solta Medical Thermage ThermaCool NXT Video Spotlight
The Solta Medical Thermage ThermaCool NXT is one of the leading RF systems available, combining advanced mono-polar, capacitively coupled radiofrequency to provide effective, visible results in a quick and efficient manner.
And to easily add the Thermage ThermaCool NXT to your practice’s offerings, you can find both new and pre-owned systems right from Medshare Laser. With a 100% customer satisfaction guarantee, you can also enjoy a peace-of-mind that your system will be able to offer results and create satisfied patients.
To speak with an Medshare Laser laser technician today, call us now at 888-685-3081 or use the form below.